How do I contact the Managed Care Support Contractor (MCSC) for the TRICARE North Region?
The MCSC for TRICARE North is Health Net Federal services (HNFS).  Call  HNFS at 877-874-2273 or visit the website at Link, Opens in New Window

How do I enroll to a Primary Care Manager (PCM) at Keller?    

All TRICARE Prime enrollment functions for Keller ACH can be accomplished online or with a phone call.  These include initial enrollment in TRICARE Prime, changing PCMs at Keller and changing enrollment/PCM upon assignment to the West Point area:

·         Click here for Beneficiary Web Enrollment services


·         Call Health Net Federal Services at 1-877-874-2273

How do I make an appointment at Keller?

To make an appointment at Keller, contact the Appointment Center at 845-938-7992 or 800-552-2907.  Except for Federal holidays, the Appointment Center is open from 7:00am to 4:30 pm. Appointments can also be booked online at External Link, Opens in New Window

What should I do if my provider refers me to specialty care?
If the care is available at Keller, contact the Appointment Center at the numbers listed above.  If the referral is for civilian medical care, you will receive written authorization within 5-7 days for routine specialty care.  After 72 hours you may call Health Net Federal Services at 877-874-2273 to receive advance notification.  For all ASAP specialty referrals deferred to the TRICARE network, you will receive a phone call from the Referral Center with your appointment date/time.

How can I tell if my civilian medical claims have been paid?
Contact Keller’s Health Benefits Advisors at 845-938-4838 or call Health Net Federal Services at 877-874-2273.  You can also register to check your claims online at Link, Opens in New Window

What should I do if I have problems with claims for civilian medical or dental care?
Contact Keller’s Health Benefits Advisors at 845-938-4838 for assistance.  They also serve as Debt Collection Assistance Officers, solving issues for beneficiaries who are in debt collection or have an adverse credit rating because of unpaid civilian medical claims.

How do I get information about my medical and dental benefits?

For information on medical and dental benefits, call 845-938-4838 to speak with Keller’s Health Benefits Advisors

For information on medical benefits you can also visit the Health Net Federal Services website at (Bob, this is new link) or call 877-874-2273.

For information on dental benefits, contact the appropriate POC listed below:

• Active Duty Service Members - United Concordia Dental

- Call 866-984-2337 or visit

• AD Families, Reserve/Guard Members & Families - MetLife Dental

- Call 855-638-8371 or visit

• Retirees and their Family Members - Delta Dental

- Call 888-838-8737 or visit

Is there a TRICARE Handbook?

The TRICARE Handbook is available online only.  Please visit the TRICARE Management Activity website at  Enter the website as a Beneficiary and complete the profile to ensure that you obtain information for your beneficiary status (TRICARE Standard or Prime, Active Duty or Retired, Sponsor or Family Member, etc)

How can I request a copy of my Medical Records?

Patients may request a copy of their medical record. To obtain more information, please call 845-938-4727/6081. Feel free to visit our office currently located on the 1st Floor, Rm 1E27.

All DoD Medical Records are the property of the United States Government. In order to maintain proper maintenance and documentation of continuity of care, all medical records of active duty, retirees, and their family members must be turned in upon assignment to West Point, NY. Both in-processing and out-processing are done Monday through Friday from 0730-1615 hours in the Outpatient records room on the ground floor. Patients may request a copy of their medical record. To obtain more information, please call 845-938-4727/6081. Feel free to visit our office currently located on the 1st Floor, Rm 1E27. You are authorized one free copy of your medical records and it may take up to 30-days. The hours of operation for the Release of Information (ROI) section are Monday - Friday 0715 until 1615. You do not need to pick-up your records prior to your appointment; an outpatient records staff member will deliver records to appointment, if deemed necessary.

Medical Records Reminder - Due to new government policies and strict revised Federal regulations, patients receiving treatment at Keller Army Community Hospital are no longer permitted to hand carry or maintain their medical records.

Patients will need to go directly to the clinic for their appointment and a KACH staff member will ensure the medical records are available for the healthcare provider at the time of treatment.

Closed Outpatient Medical Records Tracking System:
Keller has implemented a Closed Outpatient Medical Records Tracking System. DoD has mandated that all Military Treatment Facilities collect, store, and electronically track all outpatient records. Medical records are needed in order to document care received, file important medical documents, meet The Joint Commission (TJC) requirements, and for 3rd Party collections and legal reasons. We need your support! You are requested to turn in your outpatient medical record to the Outpatient Records Room located on the ground floor as soon as possible. Informaiton on how to obtain a copy of your medical information is available calling 845-938-4727/6081. If you have questions or concerns, contact the Chief of Patient Administration Division, at 845-938-6828.














Privacy & Security Notice | External Links Disclaimer | Disclaimer: Web Site Medical Information Posting Restrictions | Web Accessibility | Last Modified: 12 Feb 2014

This Web site provides an introduction to the U.S. Army Medical Department's headquarters organizations, which are the Office of the Army Surgeon General and U.S. Army Medical Command headquarters. It is intended for interested members of the public, news media and Army Medical Department beneficiaries.